Saturday, August 6, 2011

999-999-9999

999-999-9999
I just got a call from 866-849-3243. I did not answer. I think the reason they called me is that I looked up something on the internet about renting a car. I do not know how they got my phone number?I have been receiving calls - at work - from this number all week. The gentleman leaves a message and a cell phone number. I called him back once and got his voice mail. I asked that if he called again to please leave a message as to what the call is regarding. I get too many loonies calling and have to screen my calls. He has continues to call back several times and will not indicate why he's calling. When he called again this morning shortly after 7 a.m. - that's when I found this web site. I did call and add my direct line and incoming general line to their block list. I hope it works. He was on the verge of becoming rude when he would say "this is JL and I'm STILL trying to reach you. Please call me".Received a call from this number this afternoon. Just for the record this is the second time. The first was a month ago and I thought I had the problem resolved. Guess I didn't. They were supposed to have taken me off their list. Guess they didn't. Go figure. Is this a type of harassment?

No comments:

Post a Comment