Saturday, August 6, 2011

718-663-8152

718-663-8152
718-663-8152

I just got a call from this number, thought it could be a new number for my brother in L.A. but glad I decided to check it out online...was surprised to find it on this site! Now I know better than to waste any of my valuable time on it.
No message. When I called the number, I got the message "Your call could not be completed as dialed."
Thye keep calling asking for last name Starks I have ask them nicely to take my number off their list There is NO ONE HERE NAME STARKS ..THEYKEEPING CALLING
I've received numerous calls from this number. When I see "LOS ANGELES CA," I just hang up. Although I live in New York, I have a phone number in LA, therefore, any calls that I receive from LA, I just hang up on.
Got a call from this number earlier today. I picked it up even though I didn't recognize the number because it said California and my husband has family there. When I picked up, the background noise on the line was extremely loud. I said "Hello" several times before someone on the other end responded "Hello???". They sounded confused, as if I had called them. That's when I hung up.
They called and got my name wrong. They wanted to know if anyone in my household had DIABETES. My answer to her was .. "None of your business". This is a SCAM ... Do not give any information to them. She sounded Asian. She spoke broken English.

No comments:

Post a Comment