Saturday, August 6, 2011

021-588-0183

021-588-0183
021-588-0183

you do not pay to be on any do not call lists
I got the same number!! I too just moved in last week and they started calling. The Caller ID says the name is CMTY reader's club. I ppicked up and no one answered but they call me every single morning. And I looked up the place on line, but cant find it
THERE IS A SCAM OUT THERE WHERE THEY TELL YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM TO PUT YOU ON THESE LISTS - BUT ITS A SCAM
family reader service is who it was when i called back looking for my ex husband but when my daughter answered the phone they ask for me and my new last name so she said so i dont know they just said they wont be calling back I have only had this number 2 days and got a call from them yesterday also. I dont know if there is a way to find out how they got the number to begin with.
I keep getting calls from this number at the switchboard where I work and nobody responds when I answer the phone. I called the number and a recording was activated on their end that identified the company as "FAMILY REACER SERVICE". The recording claimed my call was recieved duing non-business hours. I found this interesting that this business claims to be closed while outgoing calls are being made

No comments:

Post a Comment