Saturday, August 6, 2011

206-350-3565

206-350-3565
206-350-3565

I called back and it was famil readers service. The lady I spoke to was very kind abourt taking the business I work for off thier list. When asked about the hang ups I was told that they use computer to call people and sometimes the timing is off and the person calling hears a ring tone before you do and so by the time you answer the phone they believe no one is on your end so they hang up. Just call they will give you the number they have you at for you to verify and the name they have you lisited for just explain you wished to not be called anymore and they will do it.
The same thing happens to me! They call at least once a day, everyday and they have for the past month! Every time I call the number back it says, "All circuits are busy, please try your call again."I got a call from this number on my cell phone, which I only give out to family and friends. I did not answer because it is a 1-800 number, and both my home and cell phone are on a gov't "No Call" list. Later - from home - I called the number & was told it was an organization for "Readers". I told them I wanted both numbers on THEIR No Call list.
I also got the please hold message when i called but i think that is just an automatic message because the lady I spoke to picked up right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment