Saturday, August 6, 2011

02-5619-9300

02-5619-9300
Missed a call from this number, and when I listened to my voicemail, I could hear a guy with an Indian {?} accent singing quietly to himself. Very strange
Got a call from a girl with an Indian accent. She said she was calling about microsoft windows. She said she could help me to avoid problems. I said I had virus protection and she said this was worse than a virus but that she could run through the steps with me. When I returned the call I had a recorded message which said that the number was either disconnected or unavailable.
We answered a call from 02 5619 9300 today 2 Dec 2010. Heard only silence from the caller. We immediately hung up, searched the number and found this forum. Possibly an overseas based telemarketer qualifying randomly selected numbers to check if they are connected, add to a database and maybe sell it to others. Whatever the intent this caller is a nuisance and should be investigated by authorities.
Very annoyed by repeated calls from this number - esp. over the last week. Yesterday, it was someone pretending to call about govt rebates for solar power - when they were a commercial organisation. I pointed out we were on a no call list. I didn't answer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment