Saturday, August 6, 2011

718-663-8152

718-663-8152
I really hate unknown names and unknown number phone calls. Why would anyone answer those? Or just the phone number. If you want me to respond, let me know who the heck you are! Or at least leave a message, that's what voice mail is for. Thanks for the chance to vent.I Received a call from (866)849-3242 number lady told me that she is 8 Month pregnant from my husband when I ask her what is my husband name she hang up I call back to see if she pick up but the phone was busy I call again and answering machine said if I want my number to be remove from their list to press 1 I did I hope that b***h doesn't call me back
I get calls from them telling me that it's Macys and it has to do with some emplyee, but my dad also got a call from that same number saying it was wal-mart...my guess it's someone who wants my credit card # so they can go spend it or whatever. They call my during school and leave me voicemails.I didn't answer the first call from this number, then they called again so I picked it up...it's just Dell telling me they received my computer for repair. I got a call from this number as well. ( 866-849-3243 )
I did not recognize number, so I didn't answer.
Mainly because I pay for cell use.
Who then should be responsible for having to pay for unwanted calls?
I am only one Individual, imagine the amount of money wasted when compounded calls collectively.
They need to be held accountable

No comments:

Post a Comment