Saturday, August 6, 2011

03-9009-6600

03-9009-6600
03-9009-6600

yes it is very frustrating missed calls and no name. iam not calling them back. Thankyou for letting me know its from optus.
Got a call from this number just now and same thing happened as noted above - no message was left. I think it's rude when people ring and don't leave a message. How are you supposed to call someone back if they're not going to bother leaving a message. Can't be that important to call someone at 515pm on a Friday nite..
Who keeps calling me from this number? I get a call every day? i refuse to answer it as i heard it is a scam.
Have had numerous calls from this number, no message, as I have my phone on silent all day, then at night I find that I have all these missed calls from this number. This has been going on for months. Very intersting to learn from all of you that it is Optus, as I don't have an account with them...
Hey Guys, I too get this number calling me! A few months ago it used to be an 02 number calling, but now its an 03. I believe it is a scam as when you call back no one answers. I did research last time i with the 02 number and everyone was saying it was optus again, but optus dont have that number registered as a customer service centre! i believe they try to get all your personal info.....just dont answer, they get the point after a while, but may take a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment