Friday, August 5, 2011

617-581-1060

617-581-1060
617-581-1060

I was receiving calls from this number for weeks. I probably have gotten 40 calls from them. My number is on the Do Not Call list.
I answered one of the first ones and it was a "Tom from home security" message. All the comments seemed to be computer generated.
The last time they called I answered again. After the initial message I eventually got a real person! I said "is this a real person or a recording?" He said "Do I really sound that bad?". I said "Please STOP calling this number, it's on the Do Not Call registry." He said "Ok, I'll remove your number".
I haven't gotten a call since
I too got a call from this number and they hang up when i pick up! who are they and i have cell phone and I dont have it listed! This is very irritating
On my Android phone, I go into the call log and bring up the number. Press the menu button and you can "add to the reject list". That's how I keep these dirtbags from bothering me.
I get a call from this number at least twice a week, sometimes more. I think I read somewhere that as long as the caller identifies him/her self (example, company name), that they are allowed to call you even if your #'s on the list. I think the Do Not Call system needs a complete overhaul. If you take the time to have your number added to this list (my #'s been on the list forever) then it should mean "I don't want to receive any, I repeat, any telemarket calls. What the crap is wrong with these people. Do they think if they aggravate the P*%s out of someone, that we'll buy whatever they're trying to sell. Wake up A**Holes, it's not working!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment