Saturday, August 6, 2011

923-337-4473

923-337-4473
I got a call from this number and didn't pick up. I am in California in the Bay Area. I have a repair in with Dell right now, so I am guessing this is what this was. There was no message on my voice mail though. So, maybe they called me by accident or something.Just got a call from 8668493243 telling me I'm able to watch a webcast via my internet connection. Why are these people still around and why are they waking me up @ 8am with stupid recorded msg. No msg left because I picked up my phone but I'm sure if my machine would of picked up it would of caught the end of this crap recorded msg. Hope this helps.This phone number showed up on my caller ID, but no message was left on my voice-mail. When I tried to call the # back, I got a recording stating that if no message was left on my voice-mail, they would try calling back (gee, what a joy!). It further stated that if I didn't want to receive further calls from them, then I should leave my # after the beep. I didn't leave my #...that's like leaving the door open for more calls! There was no mention of the name of this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment