Saturday, August 6, 2011

323-474-0366

323-474-0366
323-474-0366

They said they were from the diabetes association,wanted ss# so they could send diabetic supplies,told them I didn't have my number handy, they said they would call back in an hour! Surprise, they never called back. It's another scam!
Silly me, I picked up the call blindly because I was expecting a call. The conversation went like this...

Hello?... Hello?
" (obvious boiler room chatter in background) "
...
"Hello, how are you today?"
I am fine, who's calling please?
"Do you have di a bee tis"
I'm sorry, I don't understand."
"Do you have die a bee tus?"
I'm sorry, I still don't understand what you are saying.
"do you have diabetes?"
...
..
I'm sorry, I don't know what you are asking.
...
...
"Thank you, have a nice day"
..
...

Goodness, now I know why I don't normally pick up the phone. Come on! If you don't identify yourself, nor do you enunciate properly, I'll string you along until I tire of your drivel. Thanks for nothing.
Sounds exactly like the phone call I received.

She hung up as soon as I said "No" before I could tell her to take the name & number off the list
'California' has been calling me for the last few days. Cali never leaves a message though. Maybe if it said 'Hollywood', I would pick up the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment