Saturday, August 6, 2011

832-390-0679

832-390-0679
Trust me, Macy's collection phone calls by these numbers will soon follow:
702-366-0303; 513-573-8739 and if your phone rings at early morning hours (3:00 a.m.), it's going to be a fake # +7778888. I called Macy's customer service phone to resolve this issue, it didn't help as Macy's already outsourced the harrassing job to some outside collection agency, so it's going to be coming for a while. I followed other victims' suggestions: assign "silent" to these numbers once it shows up, my phone will not ring when these numbers are coming in but other normal calls are coming in OK. I am aware that some lawyers in Michigan and Florida are collecting evidence and prepare to file a class action against Macy's and its cohorts on this.You are right in not leaving your # as often times Macy's outsourced collection agency just wants to confirm if it is your number; once you begin receiving this number, they change numbers such as 702-366-0303; 513-573-8739. The headache is, if turn off cell phone at night time to avoid being bothered middle of sleep, I lose my cell phone functon such as alarm clock; so at this time, I assign "silent" as ring tone to these numbers, cell will not ring for these numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment