Friday, August 5, 2011

609-718-2432

609-718-2432
609-718-2432

Thanks everyone for the info - the guy identified himself as Tom. Before he could say more, responded with "Stop calling my number, this is harrassment" and the guy hung up.

I'll let you know if it stops the calls.
called the number back, first couple of times i tried, i only got a busy signal. finally got through to an automated system. press "1" to get taken off the calling list. hopefully it works!
I've gotten about 20 calls from this number in the past three days.The first one said if I didn't want to recieve more calls press 1.I did,but I still get calls,and nobody is ever there.
When I get a live person who won't take no for an answer, I give them an earful......of an airhorn blast. They never call back.
I am so tired of getting phone calls from this # i get 3-4 a day. I told him i am not interested and he still keeps calling, i also did the # and they still keep calling. How do i get them to stop?
Has called me 6+ times over the past three days. It was a recorded message from Home Protection asking about advertising.
This number has called me every thirty minutes, three times a day for the last four weeks. I called back to be put on the "Do not call" List, and they still call. Really starting to piss me off.
they call at least twice a day...it is a recorded call because i never answer letting it go to voicemail and he still tries to have a conversation with my voicemail machine ive put my phone on the do not call list and he still keeps calling me its getting frustrating im always having to delete those stupid messages out of my voicemail

No comments:

Post a Comment