Friday, August 5, 2011

914-595-7680

914-595-7680
914-595-7680

I put my number on the Do Not Call list and they keep calling, at least 4 times a day! When I answer no one says anything or it's an automated response.Have been getting calls from this number for a few days now. Never leaves a message. Just tried to call back and got a busy signal twice.
I got a call from this number twice yesterday, and then again this morning. it woke me up which i don't appreciate. how do I block the number?
Yes...this is a guy named Tom calling in regards to a free security system. I have had 13 calls in the last 24 hours. I finally answered the phone and told him that he is getting a reputation on the internet for being a pain in the a**...! He continued to try and get me to try his deal and I finally told him that I already have a system in place and to take me off his call list. I also told him that I will be giving his number and company name to the FTC for harassing phone calls. He hung up.
I too receive calls from Tom selling home security systems and offering a free system installed just for placing a small yard sign in front of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment