Saturday, August 6, 2011

954-472-0141

954-472-0141
954-472-0141
Received a call from this number today!! I am on a do not call list!! I have read the other notes about this number. I do not, nor have I ever had a Macy's card. Since I did not answer this call, I do not know what it was about. I am tired of telemarketers calling a number that is on a do not call list.Received a call from this number today!! I am on a do not call list!! I have read the other notes about this number. I do not, nor have I ever had a Macy's card. Since I did not answer this call, I do not know what it was about. I am tired of telemarketers calling a number that is on a do not call list.
called my cell phone at 4:10am then again at 10:26am, finally answered and automated said it was from merchant circle, who ever the heck they are. I thought solicitors could not call cell phones.Called me once, didn't answer, looked up the number here. I just charged something big on my Macy's card and based on the previous comments, I was like, overdue already????? Called me again 5 minutes later, decided to pick it up, and...got a recorded message from KWJZ FM (radio station) thanking me for being a listener and directing me to go to their website to enter some kind of contest. I don't know how they got my number. It's my work number, so my predecessor must have registered this #. Yeah, it's a nuisance, but I'll take that over Macy's anytime...
Based on reading all the other calls people are getting from this phone number I see that it is a scam! They need to be reported to the FCC from everybody.
Caller ID: 866-849-3243

No comments:

Post a Comment