Saturday, August 6, 2011

202-234-3930

202-234-3930
You are wrong. They can do alot more. You do have a point on having a right to send them a Cease & Decist letter. They can call your neighbor, family members etc; they do not have a right to disclose though. Trust me, i did collections for a living for a few years.You are wrong. They can do alot more. You do have a point on having a right to send them a Cease & Decist letter. They can call your neighbor, family members etc; they do not have a right to disclose though. Trust me, i did collections for a living for a few years.But if they mention who they are people will know it is regarding a debt. It is illegal. If they cross state lines it is even more illegal and they can be arrested. I had to deal with Micheal Bell regarding a debt of my daughter's that I knew nothing about. He kept calling me at work and he would yell and swear. He should be fired. I was never so humilated in my life. He got ahold of my daughter at her job and made her cry. Calling at work is an illegal practice too
You have a right to stop the calls. Tell your neighbor a lie (that you are a victim of identity theft and refuse to pay the bill; tell your neighbor to tell the bill collectors NEVER to call you again) that way they never call your neighbor again.

No comments:

Post a Comment