Saturday, August 6, 2011

801-545-1800

801-545-1800
801-545-1800

I received the same emails as above, also with name Chris Holm and received the same first two emails, text matching exactly. Thanks for the posts because now I'm not even going to write back, because if I do, I'm sure I'll receive the same final email with the scam number
I received the same email messages you did in response to my craigslist ad in Boston area. I was certain he was trying to scam me and then found all of you others who agree!
His email asking me about my item came minutes after I posted it.
Yow! Same thing just happened to me exactly. Same email & everything. Before see these posts I had emailed him back asking didn't he want to see the item and saying I wanted cash because of scams. Haven't heard back as yet. Glad I decided to search his email address
Yes, it is hard to believe that these scams are out there......it is sad to think about people doing this type of thing.
The wording of the emails appears to be all the same.........it DID appear to be too good to be true........I think that is what sent up the red flag for us.
Just wondering if you noticed any weird activity in your account or anything after you received those emails. I received a similar one and emailed him back saying no thanks, it's way too much work for me and I won't sell him the item. He already had my address so I'm a little nervous although I'm moving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment