Friday, August 5, 2011

877-833-5617

877-833-5617
877-833-5617

I've been receiving this call for 3 times, once a day for the past 3 days! Not happy about it! When I tried to call back the line was busy!
KEEP GETTING DAILY CALLS ALREADY TWICE TODAY SAYS CALL IS ORIGINATING IN MA. BUT WHO KNOWS NOW A DAYS?
Three calls from this number in the last two days (so far)...to my cell phone. Did not answer and no message was left
I'm getting tired of hearing from this number. They have called 6 times in the last two days. When I pick up the phone, noone responds. I called back and hit "1" to be placed on the do not call list and was called again.
I keep getting calls from this number and I need to make them stop as I am being charged $1.10 for every call I receive from them. How can we stop these annoying unwanted calls
I keep getting calls from this number and I need to make them stop as I am being charged $1.10 for every call I receive from them. How can we stop these annoying unwanted calls

No comments:

Post a Comment