Friday, August 5, 2011

866-869-1920

866-869-1920
866-869-1920

calling twice a day - early in the A.M. too - when I am still asleep.
I answered one time and a male started with the hokey how are you I'm selling something. I interrupted and asked he take this number off the list and he hung up on me in the middle of my sentence. but they keep on calling.
This people keep calling me on and off I feel harras I will put on a complaint on this number this company needs to go down .
I do not know who this is but they have been calling for at least a month, Sometimes once a day, often times up to once an hour.
This company has been calling me incessantly for the past week and a half. Nobody's ever on the other end - when I answer, it disconnects. Then when I call back, it says to press 1 if I want to be added to their Do Not Call list and to allow 72 hours for that to take effect. I've done that multiple times (well over 72 hours ago), and I'm still getting calls as of an hour ago. HELP!!
4th call since yesterday. this time i called the number bac and recieved a mess 2 prs 1 2 b plcd on dnc list. Im already on the fed list 2 stop these slime balls. When are the feds going to stop this? I't out of control!
I receive 2-3 calls a day. I don't even bother answering as I'm afraid they're able to track the call and know who they're calling/spamming.

What's the point of a no call list if it isn't adhered to?
This phone number has called at least twice a day for the last 3 days. I called back and heard a pre-recorded message about receiving special deals. I tried to add myself to the do not call list but received calls from them after.

No comments:

Post a Comment