Saturday, August 6, 2011

213-330-2890

213-330-2890
received 2 calls we answered the first one there was nobody there and no noise, we listened for about 3 minutes nothing. We hung up. Not 3 minutes after hang up they called again and this time is was a political call about Mike Huckabee was going to be in Winchester, Virginia...... No way to tell them not to call here again ever.I receive an average of 3 messages a days that when played sound like a fax machine trying to send a fax to my number.
I got this call and it states it's for a political candidate (I forget their name). This phone number is being blocked thank you very much!
I received a call Wed. Feb. 27, 2008 about 12 noon PST.
The caller said they were a company that wanted me to advertize my business on Google.

My call is different from the above remarks. I don't have a "business". I figured it was some scammer or something. I have been on the "NO CALL" list since it's inception. I didn't listen long-enough to be more specific, but thought I'd share. I get really "ticked" when I am bothered by business callers.

I am on the west coast, never been in a Macy's store, and have never been late on anything, and RETIRED, so my call is different.
I beleive this to be another type of spam mail, this time over the fax.

The only way to be sure is to connect a fax machine on my line and wait and see what scans through.

I Phone company should find the perps make money by issuing them fines

No comments:

Post a Comment