Saturday, August 6, 2011

510-943-3040

510-943-3040
I have received calls from this number for the past 3 days. It is a recorded message saying they are from Macy's about a personal business matter. The number is &*%^$%#^# (I can't understand what they are saying).

I called the number back and I got a recording saying, "If you are calling this number because you missed our call, please hang up. We will call you back."
Received several calls from this #. Leaves a message about women for politics, but they don't endorse anyone, except another voice comes on and it is in support of Sen. Clinton. Have received this call 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Called # and you can have your phone # removed. It is a call center. Have to listen to the prompts.
I called Macy's and they don't know what it's about. My account is up to date. I don't owe anything. She said Macy's is calling customers to see if they want the Macy's Visa. I don't think that's it.
3 calls received on my business line from 9:15 to 10:14 AM. I do not have a Macy's card so I do not know why I was being called from this agency. I have called the number listed earlier in this thread (866-793-7480) and successfully removed my number. We shall see if I really stop getting calls from this number.Automated call reminding me to vote for a certain candidate. It's 12 days to Primary day here in PA. This number calls every other day.
Yesterday, they didn't leave a message on the machine. Today they did. I'm not answering and if they keep calling, I'm calling my phone company.

No comments:

Post a Comment