Saturday, August 6, 2011

403-255-8807

403-255-8807
OK, if any of you have posted a resume with monster, career search, yahoo jobs or any other job site, that's why they may be calling you. Xpedite is a company hired out by other companies to do their calling for them. They have thousands of clients so they could be calling for any reason. I just answered their second call in 20 minutes and it was for Rent-a-Center careers. Great, I wonder how many other calls I'm going to get now.
They same number, left a message saying that a customer of mine left a review about my business. Since I recently had a problem with a customer, I decided to go and look, just in case they decided to bad mouth me. But when I followed the link to merchant circle, they had my business name and address but a statement that there are no reviews for this business. So I can stop fretting about that customer, but how can they do things like this to people trying to run a business. Wasting our time and cell phone batteries.I received a cell phone call today and when I answered it there was a recording "sorry, this call was intended for an answering machine. Please disregard this call". This needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment