Friday, August 5, 2011

443-234-2100

443-234-2100
443-234-2100

These guys have called me four times already for today. I don't remember when they started calling, but it was a few days ago. Either way, I answered twice today in an attempt to navigate to a menu or option to opt out of receiving calls from them. This seems impossible. I'm already on the Do Not Call list, maybe it's time to update my number.
THIS PHONE NUMBER IS CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES A DAY ON MY CELL PHONE. I NEVER ANSWER THE CALL, BUT KEEPS CALLING ME. IS THERE ANYTHING A PERSON CAN DO TO STOP THESE UNWANTED CALLS.
I keep getting phone calls to my cell phone its using my minutes I am getting charge for them I need you to stop.
Three calls from that number to my home today so far and every time I pick up and say hello they hang up on me!!! what a pain.
I keep recieving calls from this number, i am on the do not call list.
some kind of home security system company.
I have been receiving calls from 978-570-2446 a couple times per day. Caller ID identifies it as GRNSEC. They let it wring 3 times and hang up. I haven't been able to reach the phone in time to tell them not to call back.
They've been calling me 2-3 times a day every day. I never answer so I don't know who it is. I decided to call back once (got a busy signal) and then another time. An automated message thanked me for calling back about their "special offer" and if I wanted to be on their do-not-call list, press 1. So I did that in addition to blocking the number via Verizon's site. Hopefully they don't call again!

No comments:

Post a Comment