Saturday, August 6, 2011

630-869-6899

630-869-6899

I have a better idea. Use SKYPE to call them back, at the same # they call you, 20-30 times a day. When you'll dial from your comp using SKYPE, it'll show the word "unavailable" .Then you can tell them what you thinking about them and all the "proper" words they deserve for bugging you for so long !!!These people are harrassing me as well for my step mother who lives in a completely different state. The guy was extremely rude and said, "If your step mother would start acting like an adult and call us back then we wouldn't have to call you." She is in her 60's. I told them that they were rude and no wonder she doesn't call you back. He was threatening to call an attorney I told him to go ahead. I asked him if he liked being called at home at 9:00 at night, and he said no. So I told him to stop calling me. I don't even have any business with them.Did any of you ever think that these collectors are simply doing their jobs? Some of you truly owe a past-due bill, so deal with it. Stop looking for a way out and own up to your obligations. I am sick and tired of hearing how bad bill collectors are because they are asking people to simply pay the debts that they originally signed up for. This is why some of you are debtors...you could be spending this time on making some money to get yourselves out of the mess you created. Instead you hang out on the internt and bash companies because they had the "nerve" to try to collect a bill that you racked up in the first place!

For those of you who don't owe anything and the calls were made in error..

No comments:

Post a Comment