Saturday, August 6, 2011

866-847-1251

866-847-1251
Seems in my area, this is the number the blood bank is calling from. HE REALLY NEEDS BLOOD... or something like that.
I gave blood about 3 months ago and they say you can give every 57 (?) days. That's about when these calls started.This number called my home at 7 AM! I tried calling it back and it just said it was a voice message system and to hang up because they will be calling back another time. How is this legal; they don't even say who they are! I am sick of all these weird numbers calling my home..I agree, they are extremely annoying. I just got my first call from them today and I fully intend on researching this and finding out the legal paramiters and will keep all of you posted. This is not called for and has to come to an end.Got a call from this # on my cell phone while working today. I answered too late and then received a voicemail about esxpired baby formula being sold at a local grocery store. I just wasted a precious any-time minute (which my carrier charges me quite a bit for) on something that has no value to me and is not even pertinent to anything I am or will be doing. I tried to call the number back to have them take me off the list and all I get is a busy signal. There goes another any-time minute. FRUSTRATING. Is there anything else I can do- besides writing a snail mail letter that has no 'audit trail'?

No comments:

Post a Comment