Saturday, August 6, 2011

206-336-7191

206-336-7191
206-336-7191

I spoke with a nasty french from France working at the visa desjardins call center who scream at me on the phone, and she said that maybe I gave my credit card by with out realizing it this is incredible ! My card was scam !Today I called again and a nice visa cs person took the charges off and opened and investigation then I spoke with sup about the nasty one and the 2nd one so people don't let scammers take you down.This has now happened to me on two different credit cards! Master Card and Visa. Received the same claim that I clicked on a free trial for their service on Classmates, a site I had not looked at for over a YEAR! No idea how they got my credit card numbers. They would not refund the monies just a promise to close the account, AMEX was unhelpful as they claimed it was my fault for signing up, which I did not. Bottom line don't believe anyone just cancel your credit cards and get new ones and also cancel your Classmates account.I have no recollection of ever having been called by these guys but I recently noticed the monthly $29.95 charge to my Mastercard. After visiting their website I don't feel any wiser. However, I did manage to login and in "my account" there was a link to cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment