Saturday, August 6, 2011

009-246-6502

009-246-6502
009-246-6502
I got a call from 866-849-3243 this morning at 9 am. When I answered I got the reply "We are sorry. This number was called in error." When I called back I got the reply "You have reached the Voice Messaging Center". If you are calling because you missed our call please hang up and we may try your call again later." Past calls like this usually have no message. I suspect they are just trying to determine if anyone is home at this hour so they can have an agent call me back another day at this time.They have been calling all morning starting early - when I was finally able to get to the phone in time, I got the same message as reported by others in the last few days - am electronic voice they reached my number in error. When I called it back, got the same message others have - they will call me back.This number called me this afternoon around 11 and it rang and rang. We don't have an answering machine, so I finally picked up the phone and hung up on them. We don't answer numbers where we don't know the number.I just got a call from this number. It's 11 am on Easter Sunday and I just got this phone number three days ago. I found another web-site that claims this number is linked to some automobile claims company for people who have past unpaid parking tickets. I've never had any parking tickets so I know it's not that. I hate these people. I want their home numbers so I can call them all day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment