Saturday, August 6, 2011

646-837-5596

646-837-5596
Have had several calls from this number. No one ever says anything when I answer. Picked up by answering machine a few times, but they leave no message, just several seconds of nothing.we've been getting sooo many calls from them. sounds like a machine calling, making beep-tones. super annoying. tried calling them back, nothing happened. not even a ring tone.
just tried the removal number given a few entries above. hope it works.Have recieved several calls and recorded messages. Who are these people? I called the 800# they left in their recording and told them to remove me from their list, I am not listed!!I got a call from this number earlier and it turned out to be a recording for Macy*s about my account, and gave me an 800 number to call back about it.I've gotten tons of messages from this number so I called back the 800 number they left. URGENT information regarding my Macy's account but first I had to give them my account # and SS# and all of my personal information...I don't think so.I got several calls from these guys today with them only transmitting beeps. I called them back and couldn't find out what the company is but got a recording.I have had this call several times. They say something about my rating on the internet and how poor the coments are about my business, I am not listed on the internet. I have no idea what they are selling and don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment