Friday, August 5, 2011

866-712-7753

866-712-7753
866-712-7753

They have been calling me for two weeks several times a day and I am on the do not call list. Very annoying. I will try all of the above and see if it works.I receive calls from this number constantly, but there's never anyone on the line. I too, am on the "Do Not Call" list. I tried to call the number back, but only get a busy signal. They've probably called (my cell using my minutes) at least 30 times in the last couple of weeks.These people call me constanly and never leave a message
Received a call. My husband answered, said, "Hello, hello. Hello!" No one spoke. He hung up and I looked it up. Another bothersome junk call.
I also called the number back and it DOES say "push 1 to be removed" from their list - to not be contacted in the future with their "special offers" - lol! As said in an earlier post...we shall see if this actually happens. I sure hope so, because they have been calling me INCESSANTLY! Good luck to all that these people are plaguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment