Saturday, August 6, 2011

305-280-3310

305-280-3310
305-280-3310

Just got a new number (just moved in) and this number started to call. 8 calls in 4 days. I don't answer because no one I know has this number yet.
Got a call from 18008452074 asking for someone same siriya. They called on my new number that I had just received a few days earlier. I told them they had the wrong number and they asked me to confirm my address. I told them to reveal their business name and they refused unless i told them my address. I told them they are trying to scam me and I asked not to be called again. The woman on the line told me I have to reveal my address or else she is going to call everyday. I kindly told her to **** off then I was hung up on. Tommorrow when she calls I plan on giving her the address to the police department.
IF she calls again - hit *57 on your keypad while on the call - this runs a trace to the phone company - 3 times and they forward to police.
i just added myself to the txnocall list there should be one for each state you live in. look up 800 no call list on google or state and it takes a month but then you are taken off telemarketers lists for 3 yrs. it's free signing up online. that number called me today so i looked it up online and see you guys having problems too.

No comments:

Post a Comment