Friday, August 5, 2011

561-891-5897

561-891-5897
561-891-5897

Recieved several calls but hung up before I could answer, despite being on Do Not Call list. Shouldn't they get busted for that or something?
I never get a voice on the other end. They have called me three times today. The last time they did, I yelled into the phone "QUIT F------ CALLING ME!!!!! I will do this everytime they call if I can.
Just got a call from this number and didn't answer. They didst leave a voicemail either I am putting them on my blocked call list
This company is telemarketing and they are harassing me. Calling my cell phone every five minutes. I've blocked the number but the rate of calls shows me how many times per day they call on my log.
I'm really angry. I don't know how they got my number, but I want to take action against them to get them to STOP.
Have been receiving calls from this number for a few weeks. They never leave a message. By 10:30 this am I'd received 10 calls with no message. The three times I answered they said they were from a home security company. I told them we're not homeowners and to place our number on their DNC list. Received 3 calls immediately after. Same scenario. Blocked their number on our cell phones and will be placing a complaint for harassment.
Tom from some security company. Sign in the yard for a free security system. Asked if he would put this number on the Do Not Call list, and started laughing and said "No"!

No comments:

Post a Comment