Saturday, August 6, 2011

021-588-0183

021-588-0183
021-588-0183

They called - I didn't recognize number so didn't answer, waiting to hear message on answering machine. They hung up as soon as the answering machine picked up

Reading the above comments about the "diabetes scam" I'm now very happy that I didn't answer when they called.

There really needs to be a "Scam" choice on the call type options below.
Called at 4:30 in the morning. Left no message. I didn't make it to the phone in time to pick up. You get a call that time of day/night you think someone has died or something. I mean, 4:30 in the morning!!! Then I couldn't get back to sleep. Thought someone had misdialed. And now I see it is some type of scam?
got this call this morning about the Dia Bee Tez question. thought I would unplug my phone just in case there is some connection to my computer since I have vonage. might be crazy paranoid but you never know these days
They called here today and left a message. They asked to speak to me by name, first and last. Is it normal that they would know who they are calling? Do any of you actually have diabetes or is it a shot in the dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment