Saturday, August 6, 2011

313-334-3474

313-334-3474
313-334-3474
Well, this guy called my cell asking for my daughter, but he did not know this. I told him this is now my cell and he harassed me asking if I know her or knew where she was. I told him if he told me what it was about and he said it was private so I told him if I know where she was, it was also private and not to call me again... Within seconds he called my office... I told him to remove both numbers and he hung up with a smart a** remark... Problem is he will not tell you where he is calling from so you cannot get an address....
Good luck to all!!!calling your friends and neighbors are illegal. Also, if they call you at work, tell them DON'T call at work and send them a certified letter stating that. It is not only illegal, but if they are crossing state lines with their calls it is a federal law. Also, if you tell them not to call you at work and they continue to do so, that is illegal. Oh many problems with Michael Bell.I must have talked to this Bell guy. I asked him if he was awake yet as he sounded like he either just got up or had a hangover. He asked me if I drank to much coffee this morning. I told him to Fxxx Oxxxxf and hung up. They are calling my 11 year olds phone from a former customer that had that number. They just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment