Saturday, August 6, 2011

800-237-3901

800-237-3901
800-237-3901

Got the same thing as the rest of you. First e-mail just asked if the item was still available? I responded in kind, but the second one was the same as the rest and reminded me of the Nigerian scams, so I googled his name and found you all received the same thing. I like to think I'm a little bit aware of these kind of scams, and am very glad there were others out there who agree with us. Keep up the good work identifying these scammers. Thanks again.
I got the same message from this Ray Parks - that he was going to send a certified check...it sounded fishy, so I told him I only accepted cash. It's a scam!!
It happens with me also this company started charging me on my credit card.I suddenly realized and than talk to them.The promised me to return my last transaction but not the money they charge my in the last few transactions. I donot know how they get my credit card number. I am planning to file an application with all the concerned authorities and taking legal advise from my lawyer so that it should not happen with others.i just finished talking to 3 seperate people from this company. i told them that they i shouldn't have gotten the charges for four months and that they need to reverse it. the first person i spoke to said 3 months will be reversed. then when i called back to speak to someone else, i was then forwarded to the supervisor (the 3rd person) and they said the records only show that i will be refunded the 1st charge and that they would have to send a refund request and i would get a response via email. now i wait... then i will update this...

No comments:

Post a Comment