Saturday, August 6, 2011

866-396-7770

866-396-7770
These people have called ten times from 6:21 p.m. to 6:55 p.m. I HAD a Macy's card years ago. I paid the thing off and have NEVER used it since. I am glad to know who this annoying number belongs too. Who do you turn them over to? We have this number on the national no call list PLUS this number that they are calling was NEVER attached to the Macy's card when we had it.There was a wait before a man came on the line and said "hello". I said "hello" again and he repeated it. It sounded like my brother and I asked, "Bill"? He said "Who do you think?" In the background somebody was ordering a sandwich/hot dog...I heard them ask for onions and sourkraut. I told him that he could tell me who it was or I would hang up. Like someone said, apparently this is a company who is making calls for lots of other companies. I just got a call from the number in response to a job I applied for with Kellogg. It might be hard to get them in trouble, since some of the calls they're making are actually legit.I called back this number and if you stay on the line a recording comes on that asks if you would like your number blocked, when choosing 1 for yes, it will reply with the number you are calling from. It states the block will take place in one business day. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment