Saturday, August 6, 2011

512-692-9374

512-692-9374
I received this call this morning around 10am saying that someone posted a comment on my business ad by searching Google and they wanted to notify me so I can take a look at it. Funny thing is I don't own a business or have ANY ads ANYWHERE! I've received 5 calls in the last 24 hours.. They always come about 5 minutes apart from each other, with no one there, and when i call the number it's busy
This # just called me. When I call back, it is busy, they left no message. Who are these people and how did they get my number?I got the same number calling me today around 2 in the afternoon. Unlike some other numbers, it did leave a voicemail on my phone. Rather than being from Macys as with some others, it was from the Red Cross asking me to donate.i was on my cell phone and it keep calling i tryed to switch over and it said sry this call was ment for a anser mach and then hung up before it called me i did not get to it and my cell made the i have a mess sond but no mess could it be a virse
I JUST GOT A CALL FROM THIS NUMBER AND I DID NOT ANSWER IT BUT THEY LEFT NO MESSAGE EITHER BY THE WAY IT WAS AT 11:00 PM
GOT A CALL AT 12:20 AM WOKE UP THE WHOLE HOUSE. THESE ARE NOT BUSINESS HOURS. CALLS AT THIS TIME ARE USUALLY BAD NEWS. WE ARE ALSO ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PROCECUTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment