Saturday, August 6, 2011

415-366-0260

415-366-0260
415-366-0260
This is the weirdest thing I've ever heard! Got a call from this number this morning. Picked it up, said hello, heard myself saying "Hello" back. Said, "Yes?" Heard myself saying "Yes?" Said "Hello" again, heard myself saying "Hello" again. Everything I said was parroted back to me, in my own voice. It wasn't like an echo on the line - it was like my voice was being recorded and played back to me. Very disturbing! I tried calling the number back, got a recorded message saying, "You have reached the voice messaging center. If you're calling because you missed our call, please hang up. We'll call again later." They'd better be ready for an earful when they do!
I did the same thing. If you follow the message and push 1, and then verify your phone # then push 1 again...they promise to remove you from their list.Don't believe that they are going to remove you from their list. I am on a do not call list to begin with. I believe this is a scam and they have no interest in removing anybody. They called my house at 1:48pm Central time and left a message from "Mike Huckabee" asking for my vote. I guess political campagins don't have to abide by the do not call list either!

No comments:

Post a Comment