Saturday, August 6, 2011

919-863-4968

919-863-4968
oh my gosh i got the same exact call for the past couple of days. Saying too it was macys since i do have a acct. with them I was concerned called the number and it was nothing. Still very concern about everything I checked my acct and everything was good. They called so many time in the morning that I thought it was a serious issue, THanks nicky for this now I know not to call them back
My call went right into a recording saying someone had identified my company favorably on "merchant circle .com" and to go to that site and enter my phone number to see what they said. This is just like email spam, but by phone...! (I guess this is "convergence"...!) I didn't go to the site, rather reported to DoNotCall and came here. Glad I did. They keep at it and identify themselves differently over and over... weird and disturbing.I have read some of the other entries. Mine was an answering service, and referred me to other things. It finally hung up on me. Something needs to be done about these types of spam. I'd like to know why it can't be tracked and shut down so it doesn't irritate people. This number has been calling my phone twice or three times a day religiously for about two months now. No messages are ever left. The first phone call is usually around 8am. The phone calls stopped around the christmas holidays, and just when I thought I was free of it, I received a call on Jan 3rd...at least we know they celebrate the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment