Friday, August 5, 2011

312-447-2370

312-447-2370
312-447-2370

I constantly receive calls daily and weekly on my cell phone from this number. These are very annoying and harassing calls. I've called the number back and its always busy.I get about 5 or 6 messages from this number a week. i've aborted the calls, i've added them to my blacklist and still they call a couple of times a day. when i first started getting the calls, I call back and ask them to take me off their calling list and they hung up quickly.i did call them back and pressed the button, #1 to be put on their Do Not Call List. it will take up to 72 hrs. we'll see how this goes.Received a call from 978-570-2446 earlier today wanting to sell me a home security system. Extended the courtesy of letting the caller know I would not be interested in a home security system for a least a month, that I was busy and could not talk right now. He kept talking, I hung up. This occured at approximately noon, by 7 p.m. he had called 3 more times and when I answered, he hung up with-out ever saying a word. I suggest that everyone that receives a prank call like this, to note there phone number on chat rooms and ask everyone to please call this number and to please spread it around, a sort of contest to see how many calls can be received in one month's time. Let's see how much they enjoy nuisance phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment