Friday, August 5, 2011

613-333-3456

613-333-3456
They call me often, and I have never answered.If it's an important call, they will leave you a VM - hasn't happened yet...

Don't answer these calls!!!! I called one of these phishers back a couple of months ago, and then they ramped up the call frequency. Never found out who they were.
I haven't answered the calls I've gotten from this # so I can't be sure who it is that's calling, but if it *is* this security system "offer" I'd like to add a # to TickedOff's list - 603-214-3653. They called 2 or 3 times before I finally decided to just answer and tell them my # was on the Do Not Call Registry - at which point the person apologized profusely and said I wouldn't be contacted again. And I haven't been - *from that #.* Now it's this #. I'm tired of dealing with telemarketers who don't follow DNC's rules so this time I just added it to Contacts and set it to "no ring."978-570-2446 called me like 6 times I did not awnser. I found this and read what everyone has been saying! I tried calling the number and I got the recording I pushed 1 to take me of the list and 5 days later they where still calling!

So I awnserd the phone and this guy asked if I would like to try out a free Security for Home Wifi and put a sign up in my yard! And I said yes that would be great! and said I need to get permission to put the sign up from my Apartment manager I live in apartments on 2nd floor so I don't really have a yard. Then Click He Hung Up The Phone!
The first time this happened, I wasn't privvy to these scams, so I called it back out of curiosity.It happened to be Mal-Wart offering me some kind of $50 coupon or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment