Saturday, August 6, 2011

832-380-8272

832-380-8272
832-380-8272

continued....This is insanity! Since I live in an area where property prices have plummeted and there are numerous foreclosures, companies like Chase dumped our loans to a shaddy company like LBPS, which is pushing loan modifications approved by our government. The loan modification program directed by the government is a hoax, along with the financial institutions to implement the largest property grab in history. I have spoken to a Real Estate agent in my city and she told me that she knows numerous people in our area who are having problems with LBPS.I know you shouldn't have to... but I would call your insurance agent and have them send LBPS the info. If not, they may try to force-place. Watch them carefully... they are out to generate fees every which way... they used to be a notorious servicer called "Wilshire Credit".If anyone has any questions on where to email or where to call and how to get around the reps that act as gate keepers let me know I still know some of the secrets there.I just got a call from this number today, the called was looking for me however would not provide a name and was VERY WEIRD. I did not tell them who i was and started asking the caller information which they would ONLY provide to the person with my name. I was not going to give them anything about who i was untill i got some info from them. They did not want to provide who they were, why they were calling or from what compoany so i hung up on them. Did a reverse search online that said the number is UPS tracking company number for packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment