Saturday, August 6, 2011

888-441-5024

888-441-5024
Practically the same thing has happened to me. They've been calling my cell phone for these past 3 days. And I'm under 18... They keep asking me if they could speak to a person who's name I did not recognize. That one woman who called you... May be the same woman who called me. She asked to speak at an adult who owns the house & saying that that person who I could not recognize lives here.... This woman happened to call on a private number but a second number appeared on my cell phone, asking for that same person. My ex-father-in-law is receiving these call. I did have an outstanding bill and have spoke to them about it. I asked to please mail me the bill so I could take care of it. I was told I had to make a payment right then and there and that would not mail me anything. They also told me that the interest was 50% of what the original bill was and the payment they wanted only $4 of it would go towards the bill! Problem is I had moved and put in a change of address to the company I had the bill with. It was a 6 mo same as cash thing and then after the six mo period when the bill was returned to them, because they say they never got a change of address (which I went in the store in person to do...big mistake I guess) they sold the bill to this place. Anyway.........my father-in-law is 87 yrs old and not in good health. They continually harrass him. I just don't know how to get it to stop. They are very nasty and rude and mean on the phone, not to him, but when I have spoke to them. If they would only send me the bill stating the amount, so we could work this out that woould be nice. But I will be damned if I am just gonna make a payment over the phone to who knows who! AND....the interest keeps going up, way up every month.
Well to say the least I am totally upset on what and how to handle this situation. I want to pay back what I did originally owe and if there is to be interest at a reasonable rate. Otherwise, it looks like these people are just not going to get a dime from me. I am not a bad person and being treated like this is terrible. Any suggestions anyone? Thank you in advance..

No comments:

Post a Comment