Saturday, August 6, 2011

877-895-9798

877-895-9798
I have one calling my number for someone who had the phone number before me - 4 years ago. I have explained 20 times that the person they seek does not live here and it has not helped a bit. I just stop answering the phone. All my friends know to leave a message as well as the businesses I want to hear from.
If you have a droid cell phone there are many apps to block such calls. I constantly use one. If you are not listed on my contacts list, the blocker will hangup on them and they will get sound that the call cannot be completed. Of course, they try different tactics, such as changing numbers, etc., but the blocker works. We are currently going through litigation, and they have been sent notices to stop calling us, but of course they continue, so we just block them. Never even know they call, because the phone never rings.don't need a fancy droid phone. i have a call reject list on my ancient low tech cell phone. they call once, if i don't want to hear from them again, i add their number to the reject list. of course, they can use diff numbers, but each number only works once

No comments:

Post a Comment